- This topic is empty.
- December 11, 2020 at 11:20 pm #4463Jewel FulksGuest
The Young Hemingway
(Reynolds’ Hemingway, #1)
by Michael S. Reynolds
- Format: paperback, 320 pages
- Language: english
- Genres: biography, american
- Author: Michael S. Reynolds
- Publisher: W. W. Norton Company
- Release date: June 17, 1998
- Awards: National Book Award Finalist for Nonfiction (1986)
- Series: Reynolds’ Hemingway, #1
- ISBN: 9780393317763 (0393317765)
About The Book
Michael Reynolds recreates the milieu that forged one of America’s greatest and most influential writers. He reveals the fraught foundations of Hemingway’s persona: his father’s self-destructive battle with depression and his mother’s fierce independence and spiritualism. He brings Hemingway through World War I, where he was frustrated by being too far away from the action and glory, despite his being wounded and nursed to health by Agnes Von Kurowsky — the older woman with whom he fell terribly in love.
Online The Young Hemingway by Michael S. Reynolds download on Audible. EPUB ebook The Young Hemingway read for Kindle. MP3 book The Young Hemingway Michael S. Reynolds.
PDF book The Young Hemingway buy Mac on Amazon. MOBI The Young Hemingway download on iOS on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook The Young Hemingway by Michael S. Reynolds buy cheap.