- This topic is empty.
- December 18, 2020 at 6:10 pm #4857Sergio BalestrinoGuest
This Side of Wild
Mutts, Mares, and Laughing Dinosaurs
by Gary Paulsen, Tim Jessell
- Author: Gary Paulsen, Tim Jessell
- Release date: September 29, 2015
- Awards: National Book Award Nominee for Young People’s Literature (2015)
- Publisher: Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Format: hardcover, 120 pages
- ISBN: 9781481451505 (1481451502)
- Genres: animals, memoir, biography, adventure, childrens, nature, juvenile
- Language: english
About The Book
Longlisted for the National Book Award
The Newbery Honor — winning author of Hatchet and Dogsong shares surprising true stories about his relationship with animals, highlighting their compassion, intellect, intuition, and sense of adventure.
Gary Paulsen is an adventurer who competed in two Iditarods, survived the Minnesota wilderness, and climbed the Bighorns. None of this would have been possible without his truest companion: his animals. Sled dogs rescued him in Alaska, a sickened poodle guarded his well-being, and a horse led him across a desert. Through his interactions with dogs, horses, birds, and more, Gary has been struck with the belief that animals know more than we may fathom.
His understanding and admiration of animals is well known, and in This Side of Wild, which has taken a lifetime to write, he proves the ways in which they have taught him to be a better person.
EPUB ebook This Side of Wild read online on Kobo. MOBI book This Side of Wild by Gary Paulsen download for Mac. FB2 This Side of Wild Gary Paulsen buy cheap on Android.