- This topic is empty.
- December 17, 2020 at 5:41 am #4776Beverly QuickGuest
Locke & Key, Vol. 4
Keys to the Kingdom
(Locke & Key, #4)
by Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez
- Language: english
- Release date: February 2013
- Places: Lovecraft, Massachusetts
- ISBN: 9781600108860 (1600108865)
- Genres: comics, horror, fantasy, fiction, supernatural, adult, paranormal
- Awards: Bram Stoker Award Nominee for Best Graphic Novel (2011), Mythopoeic Fantasy Award Nominee for Adult Literature (2015), British Fantasy Award for Best Comic/Graphic Novel (2012), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Graphic Novels & Comics (2011)
- Characters: Tyler Locke, Kinsey Locke, Bode Locke
- Author: Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodríguez
- Format: hardcover, 152 pages
- Publisher: IDW Publishing
- First published: July 19, 2011
- Series: Locke & Key, #4
About The Book
Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez’s Locke & Key unwinds into its fourth volume in Keys to the Kingdom. With more keys making themselves known, and the depths of the Locke family’s mystery ever-expanding, Dodge’s desperation to end his shadowy quest drives the inhabitants of Keyhouse ever closer to a revealing conclusion.
MOBI ebook Locke & Key, Vol. 4 by Joe Hill buy cheap on Dymocks. Hardback book Locke & Key, Vol. 4 read online for Kindle. Online Locke & Key, Vol. 4 download.
TXT Locke & Key, Vol. 4 Joe Hill on PC on Amazon. Paperback book Locke & Key, Vol. 4 Joe Hill. EPUB ebook Locke & Key, Vol. 4 buy reader on Powells.