- This topic is empty.
- December 14, 2020 at 9:40 pm #4636Camille CharlesGuest
The Missing Manual
by David Sawyer McFarland
- Release date: October 28, 2011
- Author: David Sawyer McFarland
- Format: paperback, 538 pages
- Genres: programming, technology, reference, software, technical, web, school, design
- Publisher: Pogue Press
- Language: english
- Series: Missing Manuals
- ISBN: 9781449399023 (1449399029)
About The Book
The important stuff you need to know:
Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use.
Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
Add a dash of Ajax. Enable your web pages to communicate with a web server without a page reload.
Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects you can build yourself.