• Release date: March 1, 2006
    • Author: Adrianne Frost
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Gallery Books
    • ISBN: 9781416909880 (1416909885)
    • Genres: humor, parenting, childrens
    • Format: paperback, 144 pages

About The Book

Sure, children are the greatest gift of all — but that doesn’t mean you want to be seated next to one on an airplane.

From the dawn of time, other people’s kids have found ways to spoil things for the rest of us. Movie theaters, parks, restaurants — every venue that should be a place of refuge and relaxation has instead become a freewheeling playground complete with shrieks, wails, and ill-timed excretions.

Now, I Hate Other People’s Kids delivers a complete handbook for navigating a world filled with tiny terrors — and their parents. It boldly explores how children’s less- endearing traits have disrupted life throughout history (“And they say Jesus loved the little children, all the children of the world, but he never had to dine with one. He chose the lepers”) and classifies important subspecies of tyke, from “Little Monsters” (Dennis the Menace, Bamm-Bamm Rubble) to the “So Good It Hurts” variety (Dakota Fanning, Ricky Schroeder in The Champ). Dotted with illuminating sidebars such as “Parents Think It’s Cute, but It Isn’t” and featuring tips on ingeniously turning the tables without seeming childish yourself, I Hate Other People’s Kids is clever, unforgiving, and sidesplittingly funny.

TXT I Hate Other People’s Kids by Adrianne Frost on Books-a-Million. MOBI ebook I Hate Other People’s Kids read on reader. Paperback book I Hate Other People’s Kids buy cheap PocketBook on Walmart. FB2 I Hate Other People’s Kids Adrianne Frost download.

EPUB ebook I Hate Other People’s Kids by Adrianne Frost read online on Audible. Hardcover book I Hate Other People’s Kids for iOS. MP3 I Hate Other People’s Kids Adrianne Frost download for iPhone on Amazon. Online ebook I Hate Other People’s Kids buy.

FictionBook book I Hate Other People’s Kids Adrianne Frost PC. PDF I Hate Other People’s Kids read on Bookshop. Hardback ebook I Hate Other People’s Kids buy on Barnes & Noble. TXT book I Hate Other People’s Kids by Adrianne Frost download on iPad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) I Hate Other People’s Kids • 9781416909880
Your information:

Back to top button
Close
Close