- This topic is empty.
- December 14, 2020 at 2:48 pm #4624Angela ZahiaGuest
by Courtney Sheinmel
- Genres: mystery, contemporary, romance, fiction, horses, death, teen, modern
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
- ISBN: 9781419716416 (1419716417)
- Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
- Release date: September 8, 2015
- Language: english
- Author: Courtney Sheinmel
About The Book
Lorrie Hollander used to be a rich girl who spent her money on boarding school and equestrian camp. But that was before. It’s been twelve years since Lorrie’s mother skipped town and left Lorrie and her sister in the care of her unstable aunt Gigi. Together they live in a decaying mansion called Edgewater, the eyesore in a town of extraordinary wealth and privilege.
While Lorrie is desperately trying to keep her family from collapse, she meets Charlie, the son of an esteemed senator. Terrified that he will learn the truth about her, she holds him at a distance. But Charlie’s family is hiding something, too. And Lorrie could never have imagined how their secrets, and their lives, are inextricably bound.
Courtney Sheinmel’s Edgewater is a gripping story of scandal and romance, shame and redemption, and how one girl must come to terms with a shocking past in order to understand who she truly is.
EPUB Edgewater Courtney Sheinmel. PDF book Edgewater buy cheap for Kindle on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook Edgewater read online on Booktopia.