- This topic is empty.
- December 17, 2020 at 5:00 pm #4802Jake HaralsonGuest
The Ferguson Rifle
(Talon and Chantry, #3)
by Louis L’Amour
- ISBN: 9780785745310 (0785745319)
- Release date: October 28, 1985
- Format: mass market paperback, 240 pages
- Publisher: Bantam Books
- Characters: Ronan Chantry, Lucinda Falvey, Jorge Ulibarri, Davy Shanagan, Degory Kemble
- Genres: westerns, fiction, adventure, historical, action, classics, novels, mystery
- First published: March 1973
- Series: Talon and Chantry, #3
- Language: english
- Places: Louisiana Purchase
- Author: Louis L’Amour
About The Book
Stripped of all he values in life, Ronan Chantry takes up his prized Ferguson rifle and heads west — into an unknown land and an uncertain future. For an educated man, Chantry is surprisingly tough. For a civilized man, he is unexpectedly dangerous. But even he can’t know the true extent of his courage until he draws the fire of a man who will do anything — kill anyone — for the glitter of gold.
FictionBook book The Ferguson Rifle. Hardback The Ferguson Rifle by Louis L’Amour download Mac on Amazon. Paperback ebook The Ferguson Rifle read online. PDF ebook The Ferguson Rifle Louis L’Amour buy on PocketBook on Dymocks. Online book The Ferguson Rifle download for Android.
MOBI The Ferguson Rifle Louis L’Amour on Powells. MP3 ebook The Ferguson Rifle buy cheap for iPhone. Hardcover The Ferguson Rifle by Louis L’Amour read on Barnes & Noble. TXT book The Ferguson Rifle reader on Books-a-Million. FB2 book The Ferguson Rifle Louis L’Amour download.