- This topic is empty.
- November 26, 2020 at 3:00 pm #3533Charlotte EisensteinGuest
Mechanics for Engineers
by Ferdinand P. Beer, E. Russell Johnston Jr.
- Author: Ferdinand P. Beer, E. Russell Johnston Jr.
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
- Release date: January 1, 1987
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780070045828 (0070045828)
- Format: hardcover, 2 pages
About The Book
This scalar-based introductory dynamics text, ideally suited for engineering technology programs, provides first-rate treatment of rigid bodies without vector mechanics. This edition provides an extensive selection of new problems and end-of-chapter summaries. The text brings the careful presentation of content, unmatched levels of accuracy, and attention to detail that have made Beer and Johnston texts the standard for excellence in engineering mechanics education.
Paperback ebook Mechanics for Engineers read online on Dymocks. Hardcover Mechanics for Engineers Ferdinand P. Beer on Kindle. FB2 book Mechanics for Engineers buy cheap for iOS on Walmart.