- This topic is empty.
- December 16, 2020 at 8:02 pm #4759Ashley AchrijoliGuest
by Suzanne Brockmann
- Genres: romance, suspense, contemporary, fiction, mystery, action
- Author: Suzanne Brockmann
- Series: Troubleshooters, #7
- Language: english
- Places: Maryland, San Diego, California, Kazabek, Kazbekistan
- Release date: October 26, 2004
- Format: mass market paperback, 452 pages
- First published: March 30, 2004
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
- ISBN: 9780345456946 (0345456947)
- Characters: Tess Bailey, James “Jimmy” Nash, Sophia Ghaffari, Lawrence Decker, Dave Malkoff
About The Book
An exciting thriller about men and women operating where agents of the U.S. government cannot, and where America’s most ruthless enemies thrive
Once an operative of a top secret government agency, Jimmy Nash has found a new job with Troubleshooters Inc., a clandestine company that helps anyone in desperate need — which provides a perfect cover for its other, more perilous objective: covert special operations.
Now Nash and a team of expert operators have come in the guise of relief workers to the earthquake-ravaged country of Kazbekistan. There they must track down a missing laptop computer that may hold secrets vital to national security. To fulfill his mission, Nash is not afraid to break the rules, but he may have met his match in Tess Bailey, an operative with all the right instincts. Now these two professionals must play out their dangerous games in the world’s most dangerous place — isolated from their own government, cutting deals with people they can’t trust, and guarding forbidden passions that threaten to compromise their crucial mission….
Online Flashpoint by Suzanne Brockmann buy cheap on iOS on IndieBound. FB2 ebook Flashpoint download. Hardback book Flashpoint Android.