• Genres: history, aviation, biography, autobiography, war, germany
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 192 pages
    • ISBN: 9780304366385 (0304366382)
    • Publisher: Cassell
    • Release date: April 1, 2007
    • Author: Heinz Knoke

About The Book

Heinz Knoke was one of Nazi Germany’s outstanding pilots, and this dramatic record of his experiences, illustrated with personal photos, has become a classic among aviation memoirs. He joined the Luftwaffe at the outbreak of the war, rose to the rank of commanding officer, and received the Knight’s Cross. Knoke’s account crackles with vivid accounts of air battles; and captures his utter desolation at Germany’s defeat.

PDF book I Flew for the Führer by Heinz Knoke buy. FictionBook ebook I Flew for the Führer download on Kindle on Books-a-Million. FB2 I Flew for the Führer Heinz Knoke read online. Hardback book I Flew for the Führer for reader on Audible.

Online ebook I Flew for the Führer Heinz Knoke read Android. Paperback I Flew for the Führer download on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover I Flew for the Führer by Heinz Knoke for iPad. MP3 ebook I Flew for the Führer buy cheap on Walmart.

TXT book I Flew for the Führer buy. MOBI book I Flew for the Führer by Heinz Knoke download on iOS on Amazon. EPUB I Flew for the Führer. FB2 ebook I Flew for the Führer Heinz Knoke read online PocketBook on Powells.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I Flew for the Führer by Heinz Knoke – ePUB download
Your information:

Back to top button
Close
Close