- This topic is empty.
- December 17, 2020 at 3:05 pm #4801Elizabeth BrownGuest
Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
by Charlene Li, Josh Bernoff
- Format: hardcover, 286 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Author: Charlene Li, Josh Bernoff
- Genres: business, technology, buisness, social, internet, web, management, communication
- ISBN: 9781422125007 (1422125009)
- First published: January 1, 2008
- Release date: March 25, 2008
- Language: english
About The Book
Li and Bernoff define ‘the groundswell’ as a social structure in which technology puts power into the hands of individuals and communities, not institutions. This research based book will not only identify the emerging components of this shift, but will also help companies build their businesses around it.
MP3 ebook Groundswell Charlene Li buy cheap for iOS on Books-a-Million. FB2 book Groundswell. MOBI Groundswell by Charlene Li download on PocketBook. EPUB Groundswell read on Dymocks. Online book Groundswell by Charlene Li read online reader on Book Depository.