- This topic is empty.
- November 16, 2020 at 6:14 pm #2754Dave RenchGuest
by Michel Tournier, Anne Laurel Carter
- Release date: December 5, 1998
- Author: Michel Tournier, Anne Laurel Carter
- Awards: Scott Moncrieff Prize for Anne Carter (1982)
- Format: paperback, 452 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: The Johns Hopkins University Press
- ISBN: 9780801857768 (0801857767)
- Genres: fiction, france, lgbt, novels, literature, roman, queer
About The Book
Jean and Paul are identical twins. Outsiders, even their parents, cannot tell them apart, and call them Jean-Paul. The mysterious bond between them excludes all others; they speak their own language; they are one perfectly harmonious unit; they are, in all innocence, lovers.
For Paul, this unity is paradise, but as they grow up Jean rebels against it. He takes a mistress and deserts his brother, but Paul sets out to follow him in a pilgrimage that leads all around the world, through places that reflect their separation — the mirrored halls of Venice, the Zen gardens of Japan, the newly divided city of Berlin. The exquisite love story of Jean-Paul is set against the ugliness and pain of human existence. ” Gemini” is a novel of extraordinary proportions, intricate images, and profound thought, in which Michel Tournier tells his fascinating story with an irresistible humor.
MOBI book Gemini Michel Tournier read on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook Gemini download for iPhone. FB2 Gemini buy cheap on Mac on Audible.
EPUB Gemini by Michel Tournier. PDF book Gemini by Michel Tournier PocketBook on IndieBound. TXT ebook Gemini download.