- This topic is empty.
- December 13, 2020 at 9:57 am #4552Alyssa FlynnGuest
Wicked Good Burgers
Fearless Recipes and Uncompromising Techniques for the Ultimate Patty
by Andy Husbands, Chris Hart, Andrea Pyenson
- Author: Andy Husbands, Chris Hart, Andrea Pyenson
- ISBN: 9781592335589 (1592335586)
- Release date: April 1, 2013
- Genres: cookbooks, cooking, food, reference
- Publisher: Fair Winds Press
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
Wicked Good Burgers ain’t your daddy’s patty on a bun. The upstart Yankee team that revolutionized barbecue with their upset win at the Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational turns their talents to burgers. Wicked Good Burgers fearlessly incorporates new techniques, inspirations, and ingredients to take the burger to the next level — whether it’s the Meatloaf Burger on Pretzel Bread with Cabernet Mustard or the Island Creek Burger with Oysters and homemade cocktail sauce. You’ll learn the art and science of freshly grinding meats — from beef to lamb to goat — for the ultimate juicy burger as well as cooking methods such as smoking, grilling, griddling, and sous vide that impart distinctive flavor.
MOBI Wicked Good Burgers by Andy Husbands buy cheap Android on Amazon. Hardcover book Wicked Good Burgers. Online ebook Wicked Good Burgers read for iPhone on Bookshop.