- This topic is empty.
- December 13, 2020 at 11:32 am #4557Nicole PinkertonGuest
Me & Other Writing
by Marguerite Duras, Olivia Baes, Emma Ramadan, Dan Gunn
- Genres: essays, writing, france, literature
- Release date: October 1, 2019
- Author: Marguerite Duras, Olivia Baes, Emma Ramadan, Dan Gunn
- Format: paperback, 184 pages
- Publisher: Dorothy, a publishing project
- ISBN: 9781948980029 (1948980029)
- Language: english
About The Book
In her nonfiction as well as her fiction, Marguerite Duras’s curiosity was endless, her intellect voracious. Within a single essay she might roam from Flaubert to the “scattering of desire” to the Holocaust; within the body of her essays overall, style is always evolving, subject matter shifting, as her mind pushes beyond the obvious toward ever-original ground.
Me & Other Writing is a guidebook to the extraordinary breadth of Duras’s nonfiction. From the stunning one-page “Me” to the sprawling 70-page “Summer 80,” there is not a piece in this collection that can be easily categorized. These are essayistic works written for their times but too virtuosic to be relegated to history, works of commentary or recollection or reportage that are also, unmistakably, works of art.
Paperback ebook Me & Other Writing by Marguerite Duras read online iPhone on Booktopia. FictionBook book Me & Other Writing. Online Me & Other Writing download.