- This topic is empty.
- December 14, 2020 at 7:06 pm #4631Jonathan ThomasGuest
Joshua and the City
by Joseph F. Girzone
- ISBN: 9780385474207 (0385474202)
- Author: Joseph F. Girzone
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, religion, christian, spirituality, inspirational, christianity, novels
- Publisher: DoubleDay
- Release date: March 1, 1995
- Series: Joshua
About The Book
The newest installment in this inspirational series of novels about the return of Jesus to the present day shows readers a Joshua they’ve never seen before, overcoming such endemic urban problems as poverty, racism, and AIDS — even confronting the terrifying realities of mental illness and satanism. Line drawings.
MOBI Joshua and the City read on Booktopia. FB2 ebook Joshua and the City Joseph F. Girzone download on Android. MP3 book Joshua and the City.
Hardcover book Joshua and the City by Joseph F. Girzone buy cheap for Kindle on Bookshop. Hardback ebook Joshua and the City iPad. EPUB Joshua and the City by Joseph F. Girzone download on Dymocks.
Online ebook Joshua and the City Joseph F. Girzone read online PocketBook. PDF Joshua and the City buy on IndieBound. TXT book Joshua and the City Joseph F. Girzone download for iPhone on Powells.