- This topic is empty.
- November 16, 2020 at 11:38 am #2717Laura BalestrinoGuest
Delighting in God
by A.W. Tozer, James L. Snyder
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Release date: November 3, 2015
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
- Author: A.W. Tozer, James L. Snyder
- Genres: christian, theology, faith, spirituality, christianity, god
- ISBN: 9780764217012 (0764217011)
About The Book
Understand Your Life’s Purpose by Better Understanding God
“My worship grows and grows as my perception of God grows. God cannot grow. My perception of God grows as I experience Him day after day. I should be more capable of worshiping God today than I was ten or twenty years ago.”
Delighting in God is the message Tozer intended to be the follow-up to The Knowledge of the Holy. He demonstrates how the attributes of God — those things God has revealed about himself — are a way to understand the Christian life of worship and service. Because we were created in the image of God, to understand who we are, we need to understand who God is and allow His character and nature to be reflected through us.
We are here to serve and adore Him, and we can only fulfill that role by acknowledging who He is. This is the essence of the Christian life and the source of all our fulfillment, joy, and comfort.
EPUB Delighting in God A.W. Tozer Android. Online book Delighting in God read on Walmart. Hardback ebook Delighting in God by A.W. Tozer buy cheap.