- This topic is empty.
- November 27, 2020 at 3:56 pm #3609Adra CarderGuest
Functions, Forms, Features
by Richard P. Dober
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Release date: July 4, 2000
- Publisher: Wiley
- Author: Richard P. Dober
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780471353560 (0471353566)
About The Book
A practical guide to creating sites, plans, and designs for the campus landscape
Broad lawns, open spaces, wooded groves-the campus landscape is both the seat and symbol of higher education. It also has a growing role to play for institutions seeking toput their best foot forward in pursuit of students and funding. This comprehensive handbook provides information, instruction, and ideas on planning and designing every aspect of the campus landscape, from parking lots to playing fields. Using real-world examples of classic and contemporary campus landscapes, this unique resource features:
* Coverage of landscape restoration and regeneration as well as new projects
* An assessment matrix for consistent, effective evaluation of existing and proposed plans
* More than 175 photographs and drawings of campus landscapes
* Detailed captions, citations, and design guidelines for significant features
* Coverage of increasingly important areas such as security, maintenance, and the environment
Online book Campus Landscape Richard P. Dober read online for Android. MP3 Campus Landscape on Barnes & Noble. Paperback ebook Campus Landscape by Richard P. Dober buy.
PDF Campus Landscape download Kindle on IndieBound. FB2 ebook Campus Landscape buy cheap on iOS. Hardcover book Campus Landscape by Richard P. Dober on Amazon.