- This topic is empty.
- November 17, 2020 at 12:12 am #2778Avenged ConawayGuest
Christ and the Common Destiny of Man
by Henri de Lubac
- ISBN: 9780898702033 (0898702038)
- Genres: theology, catholic, religion, philosophy, spirituality, christian, christianity, academic, ecclesiology
- Language: english
- Release date: November 1, 1988
- Format: paperback, 443 pages
- Publisher: Ignatius Press
- Author: Henri de Lubac
About The Book
Catholicism Christ and the Common Destiny of Manby Henri Cardinal de Lubac, S.J. This book first appeared just over fifty years ago. It is the pilgrimatic work of one of the 20th century’s greatest theologians. Deeply rooted in tradition, it breaks ground and sows seeds which will bear their fruit in the Second Vatican Council’s central documents on the Church. Here, de Lubac gathers from throughout the breadth and length of Catholic tradition elements which he synthesizes to show the essentially social and historical character of the Catholic Church and how this worldwide and agelong dimension of the Church is the only adequate matrix for the fulfillment of the person within society and the transcendence of the person towards God. Ignatius Press is reprinting it, with a preface by Cardinal Ratzinger, because it is a classic that deserves to be read and reread by every educated
MOBI Catholicism Henri de Lubac on PC. Hardback ebook Catholicism read on Dymocks. MP3 book Catholicism download reader.