• Language: english
    • Genres: contemporary
    • Author: Zara Teleg
    • ISBN: 9798636602064 (8636602068)
    • Publisher: Free Spirit Indie Publishing
    • Format: paperback, 336 pages
    • Release date: May 14, 2020

About The Book

Would you risk losing the ones you love if it meant finally finding out the truth?

Paige

After being kidnapped and nearly killed by a sadistic drug lord, I discovered a startling secret, and I can’t let it go. I was forced to move to small-town Sugar Maple. Kai, the hot-as-hell biker who rescued me, is now my new landlord and makes me feel safe. No matter how attracted I am to him, I won’t let his womanizing ways distract me. No one, including my friends and family, can stop me from seeking the truth. The rabbit hole seems endless, and the dangers are real. I may not like what I find in Pandora’s box, but I refuse to let anyone control my life again.

Kai

My life in the MC has been one big party, just the way I like it. I have been burned once — never again. Saving Paige woke a part of me I thought was long dead. One look into those violet eyes and I knew I could never let anyone hurt her again. Now the tempting little spitfire is up to something and I am going to find out what before she gets herself into trouble. Being her resident babysitter was not what I had in mind, but the closer we become, the harder the attraction is to ignore. She’s off-limits and all I can think about. The Stained Souls will have my head if I go there, but she may be worth the risk. Will she be my downfall or my salvation?

A New Paige is a stand-alone. It is Book 2 of the Stained Souls MC series and is enhanced by reading Book 1, Consumed by Rage.

A New Paige is not your typical MC romance. It is a slow-burn written for those who want all the brotherhood, love, loyalty, angst, suspense, and sexy alpha males challenged by strong, sassy women that make a story you won’t forget! It is not insta-love or erotica.

A New Paige is for readers 18+ as it contains adult content.

MP3 ebook A New Paige (Stained Souls MC – Book 2) Zara Teleg buy iOS on Dymocks. Online book A New Paige (Stained Souls MC – Book 2). TXT A New Paige (Stained Souls MC – Book 2) read online on IndieBound.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: A New Paige (Stained Souls MC – Book 2) by Zara Teleg – audiobook download
Your information:

Back to top button
Close
Close